Conference Room 2, North Lawn Building, UN Headquarters, New York
Launch of global report In Women’s Voices,” which highlights demands and priorities identified by women through a global virtual consultation (flyer). Speakers include:
- H.E. Prime Minister Sarah Wescot-Williams of Sint Maarten
- H.E. Vabah Gayflor, Minister of Gender and Development of Liberia
- Mr. Michel Sidibe, Executive Director, UNAIDS
- Ms. Michelle Bachelet, Executive Director, UN Women (Click to read speech)
- Ms.Ebony Johnson, ATHENA Network
- Ms. Frika Chia Iskander, Independent consultant on HIV and AIDS
- Ms. Alicia Keys, musician and actress and co-founder of Keep a Child Alive
- Ms. Annie Lennox, Scottish recording artist, UNAIDS International Goodwill Ambassador.
The event was moderated by Stephanie Nolen, South Asia correspondent for The Globe and Mail.
The event was organized by UNAIDS and UN Women, in collaboration with the Global Coalition on Women and AIDS, and ATHENA Network.