- Human rights (2)
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2)
- Monitoring and evaluation (1)
- Human rights–based approach (1)
- Economic empowerment (1)
- Peacebuilding (1)
- Trafficking/sexual exploitation (1)
- Peace and security (1)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (1)
- Climate change (1)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (1)
- Show more Hide
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Grounded in a series of case studies from research and programming experience, this report offers a comprehensive framework for understanding how gender, climate, and security are inextricably linked.
Friday, December 14, 2018
TRANSFORM Issue 14, “Working together to empower voices”, is a special edition focused on the inter-related themes of gender, evaluation, transformative change, marginalized voices, and leaving no one behind in pursuit of Sustainable Development Goal 5.