From recovery to transformation: Launch of the COVID-19 Global Gender Response Tracker
Please join us for a United Nations General Assembly side event by UN Women and UNDP introducing the COVID-19 Global Gender Response Tracker.
The tracker compiles and analyses more than 2500 policies from 206 countries and territories to assess what governments are doing to address violence against women, ensure women's economic security, and support unpaid care.
- Achim Steiner, Administrator, UNDP
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director, UN Women
Presentation of the tracker:
- Sarah Hendriks, Director of Policy, Programme and Intergovernmental Support Division, UN Women
- Raquel Lagunas, Director ai, Gender Team, UNDP
Panel and Q&A:
- Elisabeth Gómez Alcorta, Minister of Women, Genders and Diversity, Argentina
- Mariana Mazzucato, Professor, University College London
- Hakima Abbas, Executive Director, AWID
- Mirjana Spoljaric, Assistant Secretary General, Director of the Regional Bureau for Europe and CIS, UNDP
- Anne Marie M. Goetz, Clinical Professor, Center for Global Affairs, NYU
Join the event on Zoom (no RSVP required).
The event is in English. Interpretation is available in Arabic, French, and Spanish.