UN-Women Executive Board
The Executive Board governs the operational activities of UN-Women and provides operational policy guidance to the Entity (General Assembly resolution 64/289, paragraph 57(b)).
Functions and working methods are described in the Informal Guide to the UN-Women Executive Board.
Executive Board calendar 2019
(Previous years are available through the “Executive Board documents” page.)
- Election of the Bureau, 8 January 2019
- Pre-session and orientation, 29 January 2019
- First regular session, 12 February 2019
- Annual session, 18–20 June 2019
- Second regular session, 9–10 September 2019
Note: All meetings of the UN-Women Executive Board are PaperSmart. Documents and statements will be made public on this website and in the Executive Board PaperSmart portal as they become available.