Join the conversation
- You will be able to access the latest information on logistics, the official sessions and the side-events through @UN_CSW on Twitter and UN CSW on Facebook. The hashtag is #CSW58, which you are invited to use when tweeting from events and to share your thoughts.
- We will also engage in extensive social media outreach around #CSW58 and the CSW themes through our UN Women accounts: @UN_Women (English), @ONUMujeres (Spanish), and @ONUFemmes (French) on Twitter; UN Women (English), ONU Mujeres (Spanish), and ONU Femmes (French) on Facebook.
- Daily storifies with highlights of the day will be embedded below.
- When you are at the Visitors’ Entrance, take a picture of yourself in front of the CSW banner displayed at the fence and tweet it out via the hashtag #CSW58. You might be retweeted by @UN_CSW!
- Whether you are a CSW participant or not, write on a piece of paper in your own language your message around the MDGs or the Post-2015 development agenda related to women and girls. Take a selfie and tweet it out via #CSW58 mentioning @UN_CSW. We will retweet you and collect all images on the UN CSW Facebook page!
UN Women on Google+
UN Women on Instagram
UN Women on Pinterest
UN Women on LinkedIn