UN Trust Fund – Application Guidelines
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is pleased to announce its Call for Proposals in support of actions to prevent and end violence against women and girls.
The UN Trust Fund will begin accepting applications for its 19th grant cycle (2015) as of 12 January 2015. The deadline for submission of initial and brief concept notes is 29 January 2015, 23.59 EST (GMT–5).
Please note that after providing their concept note, this year all applicants will be permitted to proceed immediately to submit a full-fledged proposal for their project. The UN Trust Fund will inform all applicants when the full-fledged proposal portal opens so they can continue with the final stage of the application process.
Please see the following documents for guidelines and further information for applicants:
- Call for proposals [ ar | en | es | fr | pt | ru ]
- Annex 1 – Concept note form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Budget form [ en | es | fr ]
- Other sources of funding for projects on violence against women
- All documents in a ZIP archive
For further information, please visit the UN Trust Fund’s online grants management system.