UN Trust Fund – Application Guidelines
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is no longer accepting applications for its 18th grant cycle (2013). The deadline for submission of applications was 7 February 2014, 23.59 EST (GMT–5).
The UN Trust Fund will contact applicants in June with an update on the application process.
The following guidelines are for informational purposes only:
- Call for Proposals [ ar | en | es | fr | pt | ru ]
- Annex 1 – Concept Note Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Budget Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Other sources of funding for projects on violence against women [ en ]
- All documents in a ZIP archive
For further information, please visit the UN Trust Fund’s online grants management system.