Training Centre services
The UN Women Training Centre provides high-quality training courses, programmes and resources on key issues related to UN Women’s priorities as well as emerging topics. The Training Centre provides:
- Technical assistance: content development, design, implementation, documentation, evaluation, and participatory methodologies to develop courses and training resources
- Quality Standards in Training for Gender Equality in partnership with leading institutions
- Pool of facilitators and training experts
- Periodic needs assessment on learning and training
- Learning facilities to conduct face-to-face training
- eLearning Campus for online training
- Databases of training institutions, opportunities and resources
- Custom-made training upon request
- Training courses available on a continuous and/or scheduled basis
UN Women eLearning Campus
An online platform with training courses and tools in different languages, creating a productive and accessible learning environment on gender equality and women’s empowerment. The overall learning, teaching and knowledge sharing is enriched among learners, facilitators, and institutional stakeholders through the use of technology, diverse eLearning modalities, and innovative pedagogical techniques. The campus offers a flexible learning experience that meets the demand of a diverse and global audience and allows for continuous acquirement of skills and knowledge. Take a look at our course calendar.
Training for Gender Equality Community of Practice
A knowledge-sharing platform (available in English, French and Spanish) for trainers and experts on training for gender equality It features good practices and innovative tools, promotes information-sharing and inspires discussion on key issues related to training for gender equality.